1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GinaGina, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GinaGina

GinaGina New Member

First of all, i shouldnt be complaining. i have everything ive ever wanted. i'm student body vice-president, top 10 in my class and i'm liked. I try so hard to be the best and be perfect. i'm screaming on the inside. my parents dont care about em and i have no real friends. i;m stuck here alone every night thinking of ways ill get people to hang out with me. i try so hard to be cool but i'm really not happy. i hate who i am. i have absolutely no one to talk to. my friends randomly dropped me from the group and no one will answer my calls. my parents ignore me unless i do something wrong. no matter how hard i try to reach perfection, the worse i feel and the more i am put down. i just need someone to talk to..anyone. i dont know hoe ill live any longer without just someone to talk to...

2. Sinful

Sinful Member

Do you prefer a listener? I'll listen to anything you have to say.

3. VoodooWolf

VoodooWolf Member

hey

i understand you completely that was all of my high schoo (i just graduated) and believe me there were days i would walk through that school and feel like i was completely alone in a fully crowded room....

if you wanna talk pm me i'll answer and be happy to talk =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.