Help :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Relentless, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Hey everyone i'm new here i've been having suicidle thoughts for about 1 year or so, i'm going into highschool this year and it's got way worse i'm really starting to think of ending my life. I don't see anything good in my future, right now i'm having a problem because i've went the whole summer without hanging with my friends I just talk to them on the computer every now and then. I've been hanging with my family the whole summer having fun with my brothers it's a blast to me I love my family but then I realized that I might not have any friends to hang with at school when it starts and it's making me really depressed.

My future I don't see anything in my future. This is how I see my future I get a crappy job that I hate I make enough money to get by i'm single my whole life no friends no wife. Just go to work come home day after day. Thats not a great future to look forward to so I am thinking that if I just ended my life then I wouldn't have to go through all of this.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Try to concentrate on what you have going for you. You have a wonderful relationship with your family, which is so much more than many people can say!

I went to a new school in H.S. where I knew 1 person, and I made a lot of friends. What I came to realize though, is that friends (especially in H.S.) can come and go, but your family is ALWAYS there for you to comfort and help you...even if you want to punch them sometimes!

You have the whole world ahead of you and of course you are nervous about school...I couldn't sleep the whole night before! But it will work itself out. You seem like a really great person. Don't let a few insecurities and fears take control of your life.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'm sure you'll make new friends when you start up high school :) I sure did. And dont worry about being single, you're probably better off, plus at your age, you really dont need it.
    Welcome to SF anyway :hug:

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Ya it's just my friends well they will still be my friends at school we just never do anything..Well I don't do anything with them but I don't think they hang out either. Just friends at school you hang at school and then go home and do nothing.

Also i'm really shy so i'm not good at getting girls or meeting new people I hate myself for being so shy

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

The great thing about moving to a new school is the fact that you can re-invent yourself. Don't go against your true personality, but vow to be the person you KNOW you can be. You can be whomever you CHOOSE, which is an awesome opportunity! Take advantage!

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you havent reached that future yet so why not hang in there and give it a try? what do you have to loose? i am not belittleing your feelings thoughts of suicide indicate that you are going through a traumatic time but you are young and it could be so different. Friends will come back when you return to college and your future employment will be what you make of it. Hang fast and fight these terrible thoughts but you have found SF so let us help we to have those thoughts and understand the misery they can bring TC pm anytime:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.