Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ShalenaM, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

IM CRYING AND I CAN'T STOP, I CAN BARELY TYPE..I SAID I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT SIUCIDE, BUT I THINK I CHANGED MY MIND..ITS DEEP INSIDE OF ME..I DON'T KONW WHO I AM ANYMORE..HE STOLE MY IDENTITY..EITHER THAT OR OR WE ARE SOULMATES..BUT HE CAN'T SEE THAT..WHY SHOULD THERE BE TWO OF ME THAT EXIST..HE DOESN'T LOVE ME..I MIGHT AS WELL CHOKE MYSELF TO DEATH..HE DOESN'T CARE...I JUST GAVE ADVICE TO SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT SUICDE, SHOULD I GIVE ANYMORE..I DON'T WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE..BUT MY HARD IS REALLY WEAK RIGHT NOW AND ITS SINKING DEEP INTO MY CHEST..IM ONLY 17..I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF THESE FEELINGS PERMANENTLY AWAY..EVERYONE TELLS ME THE SAME THING..HE'S A GUY YOU WILL FIND OTHER GUYS..NO I WONT NOT LIKE HIM..HES THE CLOSEST GUY TO ME ILL EVER KNOW..AHH..IF YOU FEL LIKE YO UCAN'T HELP ME..DON'T FEEL BAD, I UNDERSTAND..:sad:

2. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

I was once, in a muse of despair over a veneration.
    My grandfather's advice; "There are 6 billion people in the world, probably half of them chicks. Get back in the fuckin' boat."

If you want an intimate conversation, feel free to add me on MSN.

3. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I understand that there are more people, but they're not H.:dry:

I'm still stuck in between doing it or not..maybe "I" shouldn't be the one to die...:blink:

4. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

And three years ago, to me, there was only one "Alyssa".
    But I soon learned, there was better out there, then "Alyssa".

Your life is far more important then this infatuation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.