help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MandeeLei, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MandeeLei

MandeeLei New Member

Ok..this is my first time reaching out to anyone about what I feel. A part of me deep down knows what I want is merely relief from this unbearable pain. The thing is in the years I have lived, I have never felt anything close. It makes me wonder what the point would be to keep living in pain just to see if it gets any better or worse. In fact all it has done is gotten much worse. I don't think I would be so bad off if I just had someone. A friend. Someone to care about and to care for me. My husband is oblivious to my needs. I have pushed all my friends away because they simply did not understand. My family lives with the idea that I am just in a sad mood and they do not want to talk about it because it makes them uncomfortable. I feel extremely depressed on a daily basis, and I have no one to talk to on a daily basis. No friends, no family, no doctor. I have no insurance and cannot afford a doctor. I want help badly but if I have no one how will things ever get better for me? Please someone tell me if you have ever felt this way have you overcome this what can I do?

2. Myself

Myself Active Member

We all feel taht way at one point. You just need to talk and get something to take your mind off of everything. You can talk to if you to. Laughter is always good, and that's what I try to give. I mostly give it when i'm not trying, but if it makes you laugh, I'll find it! Because laughter is good. Just pm me and stuff and I'll talk to you and stuff.

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I thinkit would be safe to say we can all relate to your feelings hun :welcome: to SF U WILL FIND MANY PEOPLE HERE ohhhhhhhhhhhh cap locks again im known for that now!!!!!!!!! sorry to talk to who will totally understand welcome and look forward to seeing you around the site
    :smile:

4. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

yes ...
    most of us have felt that way and many have come back from that black pit ... is there a free clinic you can go to... or a depression support group that meets in your area.. and as stated above you here are here you u too... please if you want to talk to us... hugs ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.