Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by freakin out, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freakin out

freakin out Guest

I need help more than ever before right now. I'm in really a tough place. If someone doesn't save me soon, I'm gonna do something... I don't know how I want to go? Everyone would expect an overdose more I suppose.
    Anyway, that's besides the point. I'm hanging on the edge of the grand canyon of shit, one finger keeping me up and one more thing happen and that finger will give way. I.E. One more thing fuck up, I'll be driven to kill myself.
    I really need somebody to help me, words, anything. Please. My best friend is mad at me, she is just outta hospital, I'm fucked up going crazy, I'm hundreds or thousands of miles away from her and we need each other. I don't know what to fucking do, I can't go there right now. I really fucking need a release, I really can't deal with all this bullshit hitting my face lately. It's all too much and I can't hold on for much more. Please save me.

2. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

What kind of bullshit? What's going on that's driven you to this point? Is it just because you can't see your friend? I'm sure she would rather you stick around than do it even maybe if it seems she's mad at you. Please post again tell us some more.

3. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Everything's just coming at me at once, I'm trying to give up using drugs, I'm trying to live everyday dealing with people who don't much like me, dealing with my mother who I don't get along with, working and for what? HIV scares too.
    It's not just my friend, I love her more than anybody in this fucking world and I really want her just to be allright. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel I can't save her.
    It's just all these things I can't even put in my mind to tell you gathering up

4. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Well, thanks guys. That'll be all I guess.

5. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Im sorry you feel this way but please don't give up.
    If you feel like you can do something you jsut have to work hard, sometimes the right thing is the hardest thing to do. What kind of drugs? hard drugs? Do you have a real problem?

And these people who don't like you why are you forced to be around them? Also I can't hardly find a person who entirely gets along with their parents. And your friend you have no way to talk to her? So sorry you're having so much problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.