Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can't get my thoughts away from suicide. This method is not how I've planned it, but it's faster so I'll make it before my parents get home. I thought I was safe since the way I'm planning on going will take long, but the urge is getting to strong. I don't want to die yet, but I can't control this anymore. :sad:
    What should I do? I can't reach out to anyone in rl.
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Even if you can't call your friends, there are hotlines that will get you help. Stay online and talk to us in the meantime.

I know you don't want to die, but it seems like you can't go on right now. Call someone immeadiatley- it will be your saving grace.

Be safe and hang on.
  3. ftheunion

ftheunion Member

You live in Norway. They got crazy insane death metal and stuff. Those guys there are Crazy. Just listen to death metal music, it actually is soothing with the blast beats and stuff.

Good bands are:

Visceral Bleeding
    Misery Index
    The Red Chord

Maybe you should read some philosophy. The apology about socrates is him considering the possibility of the death penalty. It is good.

Evolution and biology put us here, then take us off the face of the earth again. If you're not alive, then you are eternally unconcious I think. Eternal slumber, but you won't know that the pain is gone.

Maybe joining a club at school, or just look into philosophy.

I'll give you the existential take on this:

We are here because one of our parents got friendly. We did not choose this. But now that we are here, we have to make choices. Thats pretty much it. You can stay idle or nuetral, or make a choice one way or its opposite.

I know how that prolongating frustation feels. A good song is "send the pain below" by Chevelle. That whole album is about frustration.

If you go hiking, then it clears your mind and lets you think about stuff, but not too intense cause your tired from the exercise. Do you have a boyfriend? There are guys that can build you back up to happiness.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I usually listen to Children of Bodom, Kalmah or Sentenced when I'm down. It doesn't help me much these days tho, nothing does.

It's 2 years since my last relationship ended, but I don't think having a boyfriend would help me much. My x couldn't make me feel better, and I was sure he was the one for me. :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.