help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

I have to die for sure. No one is here to care or support me, my whole family neglects me, even if it is my fault I need it to survive. I'm 19 so I should be able to buy a gun? Maybe its law not to sell me one though cause I have mental health problems in my records. The mental health place I go to here is a fucking joke. I don't trust them at all any more, therapists, psycholo's, counselors, they are all do desensitized its like they think of their patients as nothing, no personal care or connection. Why do I even need to go see some weird bitch thats going to just spew more typical fake advice at me. I Know I should finish school, get my license, get laid, get job etcetera. Telling me to do it over and over isn't helping. I need some real support. or maybe I'm just a defective human and will never be able to do any thing useful. All I truly want is a quick death.

sorry if this is double post, not sure if other one got through.

Josh, I most definitely do not wish to see you hurt yourself. There are people here willing to support you. I am sorry you feel no one would care enough to. I think you could do the things that most people your age do. I also think you can be helped. You need to have an open mind and look toward the future in a positive way. I know that is incredibly hard to do. Please stay safe Josh. :hug:

R

Robin

Hey Darken, when you say you are looking for support, what kind of support are you looking for? If it's a friend you need or just someone to chat to you are welcome to pm me anytime :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00