Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mad hatter, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

i feel useless and alone
    i was taking anti depressants for a couple of months i didnt feel any better so i stopped taking them
    i think about either cutting myself open or hanging myself everyday
    ive never attempted anything as im a coward and i still have hope that there is a way to get better
    i havnt worked for months
    im not lazy contrary to peoples beliefs
    i wish i could b happy

the thought of suicide is with me everyday
  2. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi Mad_Hatter,

I'm sorry you had to find us but hope you can find some comfortable that you are with people who know how ur feeling and want to help you thru this.

You say u was on anti-depressants but they weren't working so u stopped taking them, you won't see any real changes until your on them for a minimum of 3-6 months, you may also need to have the doseage increased or the type of anti-d's you are on changed until the p/doctor and u find one that helps to control the depression, I would advise going back to ur doctor and speaking to him/her again.

Ur are not useless or alone, depression has u feeling like this but ur not useless, if you was, would u have come to SF looking for support, understanding and advice?

Please keep reaching out and speaking to people who understand.

Lost xx
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you can be happy
    have you told the doc about the tablets?
    maybe they need more time to kick in...
  4. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

im due an appointment within the next few days
    i dont trust the doctor though, he looks at me like im a nut job, prescribes some pills and says "see you in a month" every time.

as i said i dont work and i dont speak to or see my parents.
    my brother suddenlt died a couple of years ago
    i see my friends every day and have told one or two how i feel. i live to see them.

i feel like everyone judges me and thinks im lazy

i am also trying to stay sober which isnt easy.

i occasionally cut or burn myself but i try not to keep sharp things around
    i dont think i want to die but the thought is always there
    ive thought a lot about how i might do it
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

damn doctor, sometimes i think they just sit there and prescribe stuff just to get paid for it.
    idiots! could ya change doctors?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.