Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by obscure_images, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not doing so well at all, please help. i have the pills, and I am ready. I know they will work and I see no point in living. I know i should probably go to the hospital, but i don't want to. i just want to die. help...
  2. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

What's wrong? I am here if you want someone to talk to.
  3. Thanks for replying. i don't know. In a way I want to just say forget i ever said something, but then i want to talk. so yeah.
  4. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Why don't you see a point in living?

Tell us about it, at the very least you'll feel better for getting it off your chest.
  5. well, i am just not doing anything with my life. i am going to school, but i am failing at that. I try to look at the bright side of things, but none of it is worth the pain. The thoughts in my head are just too overwhelming.
  6. everyday. i think about doing it. the only thing that stops me, is the guilt. And even the guilt i feel isn't powerful enough to overcome my thoughts of worthlessness, self hatred, and suicidal thoughts. i just don't know what to do anymore.
  7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont do it?

i had the pills and i had the stuff to mix it with to kill myself but it failed , not once but many times cause it was not my time to go..

please dont even try it.. you may end up like me in a lot more pain and having to suffer more..

we only got a little time on earth , problems do go away but death is permante. problems temporary , death is permante..

please dont make the same the mistake i did..? i dont want you to have to suffer like me, i dont want you to feel this pain, this weakness,

please reconsider?

i am only a pm away if ya wanna talk..

love ya :hug:
  8. your words are wise and true. and i will honestly take them into consideration. so thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.