help

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skittles

Temptation lays in my purse in the form of two perscription bottles of hydrocodone and a water bottle full of vodka. I have no idea where this is suddenly coming from but all I have thought about for the last hour has been sitting down and just doing it. I feel pathetic and alone. I tried calling a friend but it's friday night and they didn't really hear what I meant when I told them things were "ok, I guess" and I feel stupid anyway. I don't want to freak anyone out. I don't want anyone to waste their time worrying because if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it. But some part of me doesn't really want to. And this is where I just get so scared because most of me wants to end my life but this small little whatever doesn't.

Nessarose

I have temptation with that medicine as well, but I do not want to hurt my loved ones, and my depression meds seem to have kicked in (knock on wood). Please stay safe. Medication can often leave permanent damage, and of course I hope you don't go through with this intention of suicide.

Would you like to talk? :hug:

Nessarose

I have to go to bed, but I will try to check back if I cannot sleep, or at least check back in the morning. Please stay safe. There are a lot of wonderful people here with good advice. I know I don't know you, but you do sound like a sweet person. You are valuable and loved. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00