1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help :(

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by gffgfg, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gffgfg

    gffgfg Guest

    I'm in a steady relationship with a lovely girl.

    I have a job but have just been told I have the job of my dreams. It might sound great but I have a few real problems...

    I have a pain in the groin and I'm really worried about the cause. I stupidly had a moment of weakness about a month ago and let another man suck my penis (just for about 30 seconds and didn't result in anything). I am scared that this has caused something like chlamydia. The girl and I share the same doctor and she will be devastated if this is what has happened. I don't want to put this on her because of my stupidity. I did have both a hernia and a hydrocele before and it kinda feels like both of them but I went to a clinic (discretely) and asked them to have a look but couldn't bring myself to tell the doctor how stupid I was. She didn't see anything untoward and didn't think it was cancerous. I feel so terrible and can't sleep or think of anything else.

    Also, the job I have just accepted I'm due to start in a month. If I need any kind of treatment or tests I am not allowed to be off at all for 6 months which means I'll get fired from this as well.

    Help please I'm seriously suicidal and the girl is being so lovely about it and I know if I confess we are finished and it's all my fault
  2. Blackness

    Blackness Guest

    oh god.
    I wont say anything...
    but just go to the doc, it's all confidential.
    put your mind at rest.
  3. suicidal maniac

    suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

    I did the same thing, for like 30 seconds. That's funny.
  4. Esmeralda

    Esmeralda Well-Known Member

    You owe it to her to tell her the truth. I doubt something is seriously wrong (since you've been to the doc) but keep an eye on it and if the pain persists, you should go to a specialist. But seriously, you should tell her. If she breaks up with you, that is her choice and you need to deal with that, but I would want to know about it if I were her. At least then you don't have to go around carrying this guilt.
  5. LostInIowa

    LostInIowa New Member

    Can you go see another doctor for a general physical? It isn't abnormal to do that. Also, you worrying about it a lot and also feeling guilt for what you did probably makes it works. No need to tell her the exact reason I don't think. If you do tell her, love should be more strong than that, really. Sharing your life with somebody is being there for all it's ups and it's downs. My husband decided to go to my doctor for his regular checkups, etc. I changed doctors because I didn't want that. To me, it would put the doctor in a precarious position if there was anything he thought he should share with my husband, his other patient. Another thing, so what you had a man do that....Im thinking you are pretty young and the young are curious. You I bet are no exception...I had an hour or so with a girl myself long ago.........Take care...This can be taken care of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.