Help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Julia'shurtingme, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a really bad day, I cant stop shaking, i cant breath. I am really trying not to hurt myself, so hard. I have been so stupid!!!!! I dont know what I was thinking. I should have known. I feel very very stupid. God someone please help.

2. Yana

Yana Active Member

What's happened? Hang in there. I know the shaking. It did pass. Feeling pretty desperate myself right now too. I'm here with you.

3. Thanks, your so nice. I feel bad talking about my problems they seem stupid compared to some people om here but they still hurt me!

Hope your not to bad too.

4. Yana

Yana Active Member

Your problems arent stupid. If they hurt you they are very real and very significant. Dont feel you can't talk, but dont feel you have to either. If people judge what you are saying then they are not worth talking to. Anyway share if you want to.

I'm struggling. Tried to get some help today and hit another brick wall. Feeling sorry for myself!

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey hun, I know how you feel. Just try to take deep breaths and calm down.

:hug:

Feel free to PM me if you need to talk

6. Chris Turner

Chris Turner Member

i take it its woman/man trouble? it happens to everyone my friend, take it on the chin and learn from it...... if you've known you've been so stupid, use this to not make the same mistakes further on in life.

7. CyanideMuffin

CyanideMuffin Member

nothing is stupid in this life, you have our support whenever you want

you can feel free to pm me whenever you want

just have some will power, its amazing waht it can do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.