Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm getting scared. I'm cutting so much and it gets deeper and deeper. And I'm taking OTC's to numb the pain were I cut so that I can keep cutting. Never been this bad before. But what scares me is that I'm so depressed right now that I might go to far. And slitting my wrists isn't part of the plan I have and want to put into place. So maybe I'm looking for some one to help me. I don't know. I don't even know what to say I can't think straight anymore. Every thing is so intense right now. I guess maybe going to far wouldn't be so bad. I don't know. I know the cutting makes me feel better, more in control. So maybe never mind. No promises that my plan would work anyway. Dead is dead and it doesn't matter how you get there. So never mind because I don'tcare any more. I just wanted to stay safe until the kids are back in school. But so what. I don't care when I end the pain now. Don't really need to wait.
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Find another way to ease your pain, dont harm yourself! You have a post in self harming section about alternative methods. I believe its hard, but you can find another vent. stay safe!
  3. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do to help. I guess all I can say is that there are people here who care about you, who don't want you to be going through what you are going through, and would do anything to help you if they could.

Please, please fight it,
    :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :arms:
  4. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

please dont hurt your self i care what happens to you if i could take your pain away i would in an instant please dont hurt your wrists its very very painful.please pm me if you want to talk.
    please stay safe thinking of you
  5. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Please be ok.

I am sorry your feeling so bad.

Please hold on it will get better, thats what you told me.

If you need to talk you know where I am.

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ok hun, angels back.
    sorry but i have been on nites working

no more cutting please, you really don't need to do that as there are other ways to deal with this, pm me when you get the time.

andy xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.