Help?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I've been doing good for a while now, not being suicidal at all. I thought I was getting stronger, but I'm not. Everything has gone wrong today and I don't know how to cope with it. I'm shaking and crying, but I can't talk to the few people who usually calms me down. Things will get better if I OD or SH, but I don't want to go back there. I could really need some advise on how to cope without hurting my body. Anyone?

2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

3. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

it's more than coincidence,
    i'm in the same exact situation as u, something terribly goes wrong, i'm confused & just can't stand the pressure of all these unresolved questions in my mind.
    thought of suicide, that's how i ended up here in this forum few minutes ago..
    just checked ur profile, u r at the same age as me,
    perhaps there'll be another more days where we can get out of it

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I managed to calm down with a tiny OD, and I know it was stupid. :dry: Good thing is that I'm still not feeling suicidal. :smile:

5. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Good... I see you are in pain, pm me when you need to talk or add me to messenger. Hope you ll get alright. Self-harming isnt the way to solve any problems, youll only get worse. When I get really stomping-raging-mad I go to my grandfathers wood workshop and make a weapon (wooden sword, tonfas...), or I make some furniture. Its great way to calm down and think with the cool head. Alternatively I play some shooting games or I ride a bike for an hour. Hope you ll get better. Stay safe and strong! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.