1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pulsar132, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Hey,

Everytime i eat i can eat it but after about 5-10mins i throw it all back up :( it happens everytime i eat and i have lost over a stone in 2weeks :(. What should i do? :(

Thanks,
    Gavin

2. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

What started the vomiting? Are you on a medication that causes nausea and vomiting? Are you feeling sick in general? Here's a link to a list of possible causes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vomiting#Causes

I vomited a lot for three weeks when I stopped being anorexic and started binging. I didn't purge on purpose; my stomach just couldn't take that much food after 18 months of barely anything. Have you not eaten a lot until recently?

Are you drinking water and keeping it down? Vomiting easily makes you dehydrated.

Here are a few suggestions I found on another website:

Initially, adults should eat ice chips and clear, noncaffeinated, nondairy liquids such as Gatorade, ginger ale, fruit juices, and Kool-Aid or other commercial drink mixes. After 24 hours of fluid diet without vomiting, begin a soft-bland solid diet such as the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce without sugar, toast, pasta, and potatoes.

3. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Thanks, on monday i'm going to the doctors, to see what they say and straight after i got councelling, so it's going to be great.... lol.

4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

i hope you will be okay hun!

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

i have the EXACT same problem, i take anti-nausea meds for it, work a treat, btw iv had this problem for 8 months and iv lost 3 stone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.