Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pulsar132, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Everytime i eat i can eat it but after about 5-10mins i throw it all back up :( it happens everytime i eat and i have lost over a stone in 2weeks :(. What should i do? :(

2. Melmoth the Wanderer

Melmoth the Wanderer Well-Known Member

What started the vomiting? Are you on a medication that causes nausea and vomiting? Are you feeling sick in general? Here's a link to a list of possible causes:

I vomited a lot for three weeks when I stopped being anorexic and started binging. I didn't purge on purpose; my stomach just couldn't take that much food after 18 months of barely anything. Have you not eaten a lot until recently?

Are you drinking water and keeping it down? Vomiting easily makes you dehydrated.

Here are a few suggestions I found on another website:

Initially, adults should eat ice chips and clear, noncaffeinated, nondairy liquids such as Gatorade, ginger ale, fruit juices, and Kool-Aid or other commercial drink mixes. After 24 hours of fluid diet without vomiting, begin a soft-bland solid diet such as the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce without sugar, toast, pasta, and potatoes.
  3. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Thanks, on monday i'm going to the doctors, to see what they say and straight after i got councelling, so it's going to be great.... lol.
  4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

i hope you will be okay hun!
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i have the EXACT same problem, i take anti-nausea meds for it, work a treat, btw iv had this problem for 8 months and iv lost 3 stone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.