Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ScouseJM, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I have harmed myself several times in the past months but have not done it in 3 weeks now but in the last days I can feel myself gettin closer to doin it again and it gets harder to resist it.. I dont know what to do I wish I would just die
  2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Well done for managing 3 weeks :smile:

You're a strong un! I don't want to sound like a hypocrite, so I'll just say that I know how easy it is to just slip back into cutting. But be determined, and with the support from all the people who care here on SF you can get there. Don't beat yourself up about finding it hard to resist. Just keep getting back up and persevering. I'm rooting for you, lovely :smile:

Any time you need to talk, pm me.
  3. ScouseJM

Thank u Lauren xxxxxxxxxxx
  4. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Its never easy to stop so well done for being able to for 3 weeks some one told me once that if you want to cut to draw red lines on your arms sounds a bit weird but once it did work for me. I prefer holding an ice cube though it burns after a while from the coldness but doesnt do any damage of leave scars. I aint gonna sit here though and say that I dont still cut becuase I do.
    But I thought those destaction technices might help
  5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

I feel for you. Have you had anyone to talk to about this? You can PM me if you'd like to chat. xx
  6. ScouseJM

I gave in again last night.. People that I talk to on here have helped me a bit..

All this pressure in my head and my heart............... :sad:

BOLIAO Guest

one day at a time. eventually u may break out of it. every day when u feel like it, postpone it to the next day and postpone it again n again. in time u might be able to stop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.