Help

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unwanted22, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unwanted22

Unwanted22 Guest

(Please don't move this as I'm not registered and I'd like some help)

I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't want to keep fighting this battle when it's pointless. Why keep fighting an uphill fight when you keep getting pushed down? Why not face that no matter what you do or how much you better yourself they will never acknowledge the change? They will never admit that you are a good person because they only see what they want to see. They put on their blinders and see what they want not what you really are.

I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of fighting. Tired of trying to make a difference. I'm so sick of pretending that people care. So tired of people saying they love me only to stab me in the back. Please, stop lying to my face. Please, stop pretending. I know it's all so hard to do, but why pretend to like me when behind my back you say you hate me.

I would love to know what I've done to you to create these feelings. What did I do along the way to make you have such contempt for me? What did I do to you? Was it something personal because I'd like to remedy it all? Or is that too much for you? Is it too much to actually sit down and talk like ADULTS or do we have to continue as children and fight for our rattles? It's getting old and it's getting tiresome. Help me here nad tell me what the hell I did to you to deserve such hate and contempt.

2. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

I could have written this myself. It's like no matter how much we try, no matter how nice we are, no matter how much we put in, the ending is always the same so f*cking predictable. And it seems like nothing is ever sorted, I try but it's like I'm the adult in a swarm of immature children! We don't deserve it, I guess it's just bad luck ? hmmm

3. Unwanted22

Unwanted22 Guest

I've probably lost you. I probably deserve it. I don't deserve friends. I don't deserve anything. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I've done. I can't erase the past and I know I can't fix the future. I'm sorry.

I need to die.

4. wow, you sound just like me right now. I'm in a situation with someone at the moment with whom I feel the exact same way. They tell me they love me, but at every possible turn, I feel like they keep trying to punish me. and behind my back, hate me. I'm so so tired of fighting too. I feel like no matter what I do to try to make this person see me, they just don't. They only see what they want and assume so many things. I just feel so hopeless and want to ask all the questions you just asked. What did I do to make you hate me so much and what can I do to remedy it?? I've tried repeatedly to fix whatever it was I've done, but without knowing what it was, I'm just taking shots in the dark and seemingly missing everytime. It's a losing battle and my heart is paying the price in return. I don't know who this person you're talking about is, but I hope for you that you find a way to mend things somehow, if not with them, at least with yourself. God knows I am trying as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.