Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by downnout, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

I have never been more humiliated in my entire life. I just figured out someone I know in RL hacked me for over a year and used this info to keep me obsessing over him. This is simply more than I can take. This is the last straw. Everything is blowing up in my face. He thinks it's hilarious. He doesn't even care.

There is no way to press charges. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I'm going to live with this on top of everything else. I have never felt more exposed, humiliated, or beyond any sort of peace than I do right now. I don't want him to respond, because I know he is on here. I dono't want anyone who knows him to respond, either. If anyone not attached to this ordeal can offer me ANYTHING... I don't know how to deal with this. I wish someone would just shoot me. I wish he'd just shot me than do this.

p.s. oh and that post about 'thou love'... that was about GOD, not YOU. just in case we never talk again, I want to make sure you know that much.
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

I`m sorry about what happened , but you need to be stronger than him and show him you don`t care about what he has to say, you`re strong, show the world that you are, show it to yourself too. and try to let everything out.=)
  3. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

Thanks... sorry to be such a cry baby on here.
  4. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

:hug: I'm not sure what your PM meant but anytime you need to talk, I'm free to talk to you.

It does sound like you've been violated. I know that feeling violation well. Especially on the internet. Especially with people you don't want following you and knowing about you.

Take care of yourself. I'm always here.

Perhaps try and build up some kind of protection? I know I've needed to do this when I've felt like you...
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.