Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...
I am freaking out...
I got a phone call today..

"hey, are you okay!? i've been trying to reach you all day. i was really worried."
and I was like "yes, why?"
and he told me..."your ex that raped you just broke up with his gf, and she told me he has been talking about you non stop the past few weeks."

I asked him if it was good or bad stuff, and he said she didnt know cause she just zoned out when he would start to talk to me...
and im scared to death of him,
and what if he shows up at my door?!?

emilykatie101

If he shows up at your door, make sure you do not open the door.
Do not talk to this guy at all. Guys like this take any communication
as an invitation. If he does contact you, ignore it if you can.
If he wont leave you alone, simply tell him that you will not be talking to him
and if he persists you will be forced to get a restraining order.

I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
Hopefully he wont contact you. I know its hard when your rapist isnt behind bars. Make sure that he does not control your life.
You cant control what he does, but you can control what you do and how
you react to it. That brings me a lot of comfort, it makes me feel strong.

Passion

I am going to ignore him, and try to make sure when I leave the house that I have a guy friend with me to protect me, and my pepper spray... I really want a taser gun, but I don't know how to get those. I'm still scared.

emilykatie101

Stun guns are not considered firearms in almost all states, you can buy one online. California does not have any restrictions on them, you can carry
one with you at all times! They can be pricey, but I have found some for around $75. It might be worth the investment.
Pepper spray is very effective and in some cases might be better than a taser gun. Pepper spray causes pain and their eyes water so bad they cant see. You can spray at a safe distance.
Both are good choices. Make sure its concealed and dont let anyone
know you have them.

I'm sorry you are going through this. It sounds like you have a good plan to keep safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00