help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sybon, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sybon

Sybon Member

my girlfriend informed me she was pregnant. She told me she loved me the first time and since she got pregnant I thought I could tell her anything.. So I told her I had suicidal feelings sometimes and she got amazingly mad and is currently trying to break things off with me.

so right now.. Just moments ago I took about <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> we had. I want to die. but i know this isn't going to do it for me.. I'll just regret it tommorow when i'm so sick.

Basically, my girlfriends pregnant and we're both only 17. Or my ex girlfriend as of now.. We both have no job. And I guess i'll be having to pay child support.

Life's a bitch, but I guess this is all my fault. i just made the wrong choices, and I can press the eject seat on life and kill myself always.. Easy way out..

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2008
  2. janie

janie Well-Known Member

...go to the emergency place in hospital- they'll make u feel less sick tomorrow :) while you're there have a chat to the doctors about your situation. I dont know where you live but here the doctors maintain confidentiality and they can refer u to social/family planning (including unxpected families) and psychological support services

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Janie's advice is good. It would be a good idea to go to the emergency room and let them check you over. You can explain your situation to tem and they may also be able to provide you with the necessary information on options and how to proceed from here. Please be careful :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.