Help?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kassus, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

well...........I'm not really sure how to let this outta my system so........

check my intro post for my history........

my wife was arrested yesterday.
    I am staying at one of her relatives house for the night
    I have no way to get her out that I know of...my next check wont come in till next month...and i dont know anyone that can loan me money...
    I dont have access to a car...had to leave it on the side of the road
    my emotions are.......a wreck
    My wife and I have never spent more than a few hours apart.....I feel like I wont see her again......and don't know if I can live with that.....

I hope someone can help me 2nite since I don't know when I will have internet access again........

If i do make it through this and get internet again.....I'll post and let you all know I'm still around....and in one piece........physically and emotionally

If I posted in the wrong forum I'm sorry, just needed to get this all out......

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  2. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

well.....last post b4 i leave....if u get net and make it through then...i'll see ya then

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you do make it through. I am sorry that all of this is happening. Please stay safe and take care. :hug:

4. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

Hey everyone, this is Kassus' wife. He managed to get me out yesterday, and he's doing fine now. He wanted me to post this and let everyone know that everything is alright.

I love this man with all of my heart and soul. Thank you guys for helping him stay sane the other night when all the turmoil was occurring. He's my other half, and I am completely lost every moment we're apart.

5. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

Well folks I'm back. I want to that you all again for your help the other night. I probably would've done some stupid shit if i hadn't had this place to vent. Thanks again guys, and I wont forget. I'll be lingering about to see if I can't help others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.