Help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RememberLove, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RememberLove

RememberLove Member

I have lost everyone I love and it´s my fault... i dont know how to let people into my life!!

I´ve finished my godbye-letters and Im not afraid to follow my plans. Only thing is it seems to be a part of me that do wanna live but Im more afraid of living than dying. Im so lost and lonely right now...

Plz help me

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Hey,

What is it that is making you want to live? Can you not hold on to those reasons and try and build on them? I am really sorry that you are feeling like this at the moment. Why do you feel like you have no one in your life?

:hugs:

Sam
    x

p.s. Here if you want to talk. PM me if you want.

3. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

You know you don't have to let people into your life - more pain and trouble than it is worth, especially if you can't do it right.

4. butterflies32

That is not fair demon hunter. At this ppoint of anyones life you always need someone there. Someone who understands. It might not have ment to but what you said sounded very harsh.

Sam
    x

5. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

How do you know they can't do it right huh? I have to disagree with that statement.

RememberLove, please share with us the reasons that are making you feel like this, you will not be judged. Most of us come here because we are feeling simlar things.

Don't be afraid of the odd out of place comment from people like demonhunter ether.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey remeberlove: If you have already started to put things in motion, you need to go to the hospital and be honest with them. You are always welcome here. The ppl here are very good listeners. You just need to open up a little more so they have an idea what is happening with you.
    Don't be hesitant to open up because noone here knows who you are. I'm sure you will get alot of supportive ideas to stop and think about. I'm usually on the forum different times of day so if you need to talk PM me!! Stay strong. You do know that depression is a disease don't you. It"s almost impossible to help yourself. You need to check into getting a therapist to talk to and check into meds with your doctor. They aren't a miracle cure but once they get the right combination they help you feel a little better about yourself. Keep in mind it takes up to six weeks before they start helping. well stay safe and hope to here from you!!!:chopper:

7. RememberLove

RememberLove Member

Hello angels!

I met an angel that saved me today. Im ok now except for being totaly exhausted and starving! I need to go eat and sleep now. But I´ll be back tomorrow again - alive thanks to people like you!!!

God bless you all for being here in this forum or I would have end my life today...

8. butterflies32

Hey

I am glad we could help you.

Sam
    x

P.s. You know where I am

9. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

I did use the word "if", since I don't know. I do not belive that everyone has to let people in since I am a person and I don't. I was just trying to help the anxiety, but no you assumed i was trying to cause trouble again . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.