Help?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Please help, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please help

Please help Guest

Ok,, I need to talk, but I can't. I typed stuff and it sounded immature and stupid. But, regardless, I want to DIE. And no matter how hard I try I can't get over it. I don't know what to do... does anyone here have any suggestions? I've been in counselling WELL over a year and my last ever session is tuesday (I'm moving away etc), so therapy isn't really an option. It has helped in some ways but hasn't made me FEEL better.

Please if anyone has any ideas then type them here, because I'm just lost and wanting to die. I can't bear doing that to my family, so please help me see another way!

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

My brains a bit foggy right now, so sorry if I'm not very helpful =/
    Talking on here can help though, there'll be people who can relate to how you feel right now, I can definitely, I felt suicidal a lot lately. Maybe try to explain what's wrong? Or what's bothering you, it's hard, I know.... I'm thinking of you though, dunno if that helps. But you can talk to me if you want.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How about going into chat and sit there until you feel you can share...you posted here, which is quite brave, so take the next step...make a private room...and see who comes in...that way there will be fewer ppl to deal with...hope this was helpful and best of luck, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.