Help

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pablo73, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo73

Pablo73 New Member

Hello my name is paul,Ive been have alot of issues for a long time and just dont feel I wanna go on anymore,its a constant thought that wont go away.

2. Pablo73

Pablo73 New Member

I would like to talk to someone here that might be able to help

3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Hi, and welcome to SF.

I'm sure if you post a thread on the forum you will get lots of offers to help you.

Also feel free to PM me whenever.

Maybe you could explain a bit more about yourself and why your feeling this way.

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

Welcome to SF. I hope you will be able to talk to someone and feel safe here. Pm me if you want to talk more.

Sam
    x

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:

You can pm me anytime to talk.

Also, like tin_woman said, you should post a thread with more about what's going on and you should get some responses :smile:.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Paul. :welcome: to SF. Feel free to check out the chatroom. It is a great place to meet people and talk. When you feel ready maybe you could share a little more about what brought you here. :hug:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Paul and welcome...glad you found us...as Gentle said, go into chat or PM someone and start an exchange...if you would like, start a thread about what is going on for you..I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate...all the best and big hugs, J

8. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf paul. i'm sorry you find things to be so challenging right now. please when you're ready please feel free to share via thread, or chatroom, or pm with someone. we'll do our best to help support you here. please take care

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf paul :welcome:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.