Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
We can't help you if you don't share with us hun. If you would feel safer PMing me, feel free to do so. i will answer as soon as I can.

Bagpuss18

Well ok... Some HORRIBLE person on another supposed "support" site just REALLY hurt me. I've cut my wrists and made all sorts of plans. I think i'm a bit calmer now though.

So anyway, then some OTHER forum person joined in. I'm so fragile and distressed at the moment and i REALLY don't need abuse. It's about my eating disorder.

I left a message for a MOD of the site, but... I mean what do mods do when someone is being abused on their site? Like, I'm new there and the abusers are old-hands. Why would the mods give a damn about me?

So now i'm TERRIFIED of using their site again. Even looking at the web address HURTS. And i loved their site so much. I miss it.

And i'm also so so scared of the same thing happening on other sites i use. Why are people sick enough to pick on people who are already vulnerable/fragile/distressed?

And my friend Rachii, she's on this site actually but I forgot her username... But she is DETERMINED to kill herself this weekend and she's only 14 and it's breaking my heart.

And i REALLY want my mum but she died when i was a little girl and my dad disappeared and i am so UPSET.

I need a hug so much. i want my mum. *sobs*

I can't stop crying over the forum incident and i NEVER but NEVER cry.

help

mj

x x x x

Last edited by a moderator:

ari

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry that you are hurting tonight hun, First of all I want you to please take care of the cuts, wash and bandage them. I am sorry that you had trouble with another site. Try this site and talk to people and try to gain some support here. you already have one friend here, maybe you will be able to make some more.
I am sorry that you lost so many people in your life. I know that hurts alot, I know it hurts not to have a mom. I lost my own mother too when I was young. Basically I have had to make my own family. I know it doesnt really help to hear that much when you are young. Do you have other people in your life that you care about? Are you seeing a therapist? I hear that you are hurting right now. Think about maybe how your mom would feel if you hurt yourself...live for her hun. Take things slowly, please hang on and stay safe. If you feel that you can't stay safe, reach out, talk to someone, call a crisis line, call a hospital, go to a hospital if you have to. take care and please be safe. Feel free to pm me or other staff, or anyone you get to know if you need to talk. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Again please take care and be safe.
ari

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sorry to hear you were treated so poorly on the other sites you visited. i hope you find this one to be different. I have often wondered myself why people have to bully each other. I think sometimes it is the only way they can feel good about themselves. They feel they have the control and are therefore better than the person they are bullying. This couldn't be further from the truth, but that is how their minds work. I hope Rachii can find the reasons she needs to hang on. Keep in touch with her if you can. I am sorry you lost your mother and your father disappeared. Who took care of you? Can you turn to them now for the comfort you need? You do have an outlet here as we will listen when you need it. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

Bagpuss18

Well, i live with my grandparents... but they get mad and when i OD'd on the weekend i had to plead with them to phone help for me as they didnt want me to get medical help.

im so sad.

i have the drs on friday - so please help/support me in reaching that target ALIVE

thanks for the responses guys

tearful hugs,

mj

x x x x

Anime-Zodiac

Sorry to hear your going through all that.
The mods on that other site should take the appropriate action regardless of how long the user has been there.

sometimes a few days can see a long way away when it is an emergency, and this definitely counts as an emergency. can you call right away and ask to be seen sooner than friday? explain that it is an emergency and that you can't really wait until friday.

i hope you find the support you need here. i have found people here to be 100% welcoming, smart, kind and supportive. if ever someone mean shows up the mods take care of it pretty soon.

please hang on. help is on the way!

downunder

There are some people who just get off on kicking you in the guts while you are down. I don't know what site it was that you went to but clearly they have serious mental issues to be doing that. They also do it because they can get away with it, they are cowards and they know they will never see you face to face. On some sites there are member to seem to gather in packs and all join in to pick on someone, like a shark feeding frenzy. Best you can do is to leave that site and don't read anything else they are saying to you, because if you don't read it then it can't hurt you.

When my daughter died during the night I couldn't sleep and I wrote something on a site, and someone guessed it was me and leaked it to the media, and what I said ended up in all the papers and being read out on the news. There are some people out there who only think about themselves and don't care about the impact they are causing on someone else's life.

Stick with this site, it is a very busy site and very supportive. It looks like you are trying to help yourself which is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00