Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I want to ask for it but I cant. I just really cant. Gone too far to return. No me left to help or return to. Post if feeling suicidal? I wish it was that easy. Past feeling. Living suicidal.

2. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

i dont think its too late to return.. you just have to accept that if you really want to get better you just have to try hard. go out of your comfort zone, and try your best to get better and find the help you need :]

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I know it's really hard to do, but it's more than worth it to seek help. I'm rooting for you, and I hope you get better.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey It Mahanh,
    If you aren't haveing rational thoughts then you need to go to the hospital. Call for an ambulance, you don't need to be driving in that state of mind!!
    Do you know what triggered this episode? You might want to write down what ever thoughts you are having, so when you get to the hospital you don't forget anything...Good Luck...

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i agree with stranger, you need to reach out for help, you deserve happiness :hug:

6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Good to see you back on here. Sorry things are so tough right now I really hope things start to improve for you you deserve some happiness in your life
    :hug:

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Carla. So sorry to hear that things are pretty rough for you right now. You're a strong woman and I believe that you can beat this. You're never too far to return to your 'old' self. :smile: As long as you still have some hope left, you're never too far gone. Plus we need our favourite cougar in the chatroom. :lion:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.