Help!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by whybother?, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i cant make myself feel better unless i cut :huh: i mean ive tried as much as i can to try sumthing else! ive tried just sitting and chatting with my sister, i have to leave the room and cut cuz i feel so shit, watching a movie i cant go half an hour without wanting to cut, playing video games i can never concentrate cuz my mind is always thinking about cutting, ive been for walks but soon as i get back the 1st thing i do is cut, seriously i honestly dont know wat to do to make myself feel better apart from cutting

my mind is either saying '' CUT CUT CUT'' or ''JUST DIE, U DONT HAVE TO COPE WITH ALL THIS SHIT, SLIT UR WRISTS IT WILL BE ALL OVER WITH''

im suck a fucking wreck, im a low life bastard i just want to cut once to many and bleed to death

i desperatly need help , but i dont want to goto a therapist cuz he mite put me ina mental health ward and then my friends and family will know i have mental health issues, then all the unwanted attention and ''careful wat u say to him'' attitude will come out

im bleeding as i type this , just a lil lower and id be cutting my wrist, just need 1 person or 1 thing to get me upset or angry and thats fucking it!

HEEEEEELP ME, please i need help so much i cant bare to be alive rite now :sad:

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please try to hang on. i can tell you are really suffering, but it doesn't have to be this way. a counselor is a really good idea. it's a bit of a myth that they will send you to a ward. there are plenty of counselors who will help you learn new coping resources and will treat you as you stay in the community. let the people here at SF help, too. keep posting, sharing, and venting. we want to help.

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

If you don't want a counselor I'd recommend talking to a female that you are very close friends to. I've only done it once but after I talked to her for about 3 hours I felt a lot better and didn't ever want to cut (of course things changed). Cutting is an addicted just like drugs or alcohol but the addiction can be broken. To break an addicted you must slowly ease out of it so start cutting less and less. The first step would be to try and find a distraction but that doesn't seem to have worked for you. So... to help with this try other less noticeable ways of self harm or harm something such as a non real object to let out your anger. I've heard things such as stabbing dolls with a knife, holding ice cubes until they melt in your hand, running into walls, etc. These of course are not great things to do but they are better than cutting and can act as a crutch to help you stop cutting.

4. tintin

tintin Guest

awww hun sending you hugs you can beat this :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.