help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i have been in crisis this week came to a head on Tuesday need my cousellor more this week than i ever have in my life and just got a call to say she is ill cant see me tomorrow and is away next week:lost::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

2. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

My dear friend Dawn

I dont think ive ever been more worried about u and im so scared too , :cry:

You know that there is nothing i wont do for u to help u to be safe , what I wish I could do more than anything is help u to want to be safe which is so escaping u right just now. Please remember the paths we have walked and the battles we have endured together and that our struggles tho many have been eased a lil by facing them together .

Im here as u face this crisis - I dont know where it will take u or how long it will last but im here for u for the duration and , will be ur best friend as long as long as there is an always :smile:

These are the darkest times for u and I know that , i'm afraid for u my friend , but there is no way i'm giving up :cry:

luvs ya truly

Jo xxxxxxx

Call on me day or night like u know u can and I'll be there :hug:

3. liveinhope

Thanks jo im lost to my friend i need something ots ut of my reach and know the stability of being safe Maria isnt around just at the point crisis couldnt be worse who knows maybe ill end up in that place we disussed i can see it coming i dontwant it and wont go i dont want anything exept the thing i cant have and ..... well and ty for being my friend hug

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dawn :hug: do you think you can go over to a friends house and see if they can help you out while you have to help? :hug:

5. dixie27

dixie27 Member

PLEASE call Patacake and talk... You don't have to do this tonight, you know. There's always tomorrow, and this is the kind of decision you should never make when you are upset. Listen to those folks that care and are afraid for you. They kind of need you right now, so talk to them, okay?

6. liveinhope

im trying my friends i really am but now my counsellor is sick to so i cant see her tonight im out of my body and sould and i just want to go home to a place of peace i love you all very much

7. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Don;t you hate it when your counsellor does that!! Mine was always going sick really got annoying. Are there any support groups you can join or other people that can give you a hand so that you are not reliant on this one person.

8. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug: :sad: cant do it without you ......:hug:

9. my2boys

my2boys Member

Im so sorry to hear that things have been so tough for you dear friend.
    If there is anything I can do please let me know.
    I know its hard to catch up with time differences but just send me an email or note on msn and I will do my best to be there for you.
    Keep strong sweet one:arms:
    My2boys
    (tracy)

10. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dawn, sorry hun for not being around when you need your friend the most. funeral is over so i can dedicate myself to you. you know how to reach me and where so please do. i'll keep the channel open for you all day and for most of the night if needed till you reach maria (witch) and get things done
    as decided at priory. lets stick to the initial plan and together we can make it, jo and i are there round the clock for you so do not hesitate. I wont leave the pc all day so log on and lets talk things over and find some peace.

wish i was closer so we could be admitted together at the same place and make company to each other in this hell like tunnel we are crossing but remember that whatever tunel we enter, there is an exit as well, its matter of time and correct help.. Dont give up and rely on your friends for strenght.

Promise me to hold on till you talk to Maria ad that a decision on her part is taken. Promise me that much Dawn. I made a promise to you and abide to it, your promise is as important to me, please promise me this much for now.

love, granny xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.