help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shoekstra1419, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

ive been wanting to die since i was 7..bc i have a horrible abusive dad. i am clueless as to what i have to live for

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

how old are you? I'm really sorry you're going through this.

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Welcome, shoekstra! I hope you find this place helpful.

What happened that caused you to come here? Have you been able to separate from your father? Do you realize that what he did to you was due to his own problems and not your fault?

4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

i have no reason to live but i will play the hypocrite set some future goal or dream about how it will be when your 18 and gone out in the world, abuse is a temporary event but you have your hole life ahead of you so a couple of years of abuse but you will get threw it or you can reach out for help but when i was abused nobody believed me so i endured it, so if i got threw it you can and believe me i have had my share of abuse im not just playing the devils advocate or what not.

5. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Maybe you could tell someone, like social services or a teacher or something. They could help you out and make sure you're safe. Please don't kill yourself, like one of the other posters said, you'll be able to get away from him in a few years and do whatever you want to do.

7. Chernarus

if there like anything in my state they just ask the parent if she/he is abusing the child then after that ya get beat harder than ever

8. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

i dont think i can wait a few years and i couldnt put my own dad in jail no matter how much i hate him.

9. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

i have bruises all over from him. i have to make up excuses

10. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wtf that's not true....this kid is 13 years old and is suicidal from abuse, he needs help. Don't scare him into silence :mad: If they think a child is in danger, they will help.

11. aki

aki Well-Known Member

You poor thing :( Is there anyone you could talk to shoekstra?

12. Chernarus

you were playing backyard football. you were wrestling with your friends, you fell, got hit by a ball, you were playing dodge ball with baseballs, you were messing around with your friends

13. Chernarus

they sure as hell didn't help me when i had bruises on the face and body in my state they only believe the parents. My parents were good liars im just telling the kid what to expect if they don't help. My state is the great state of Colorado.

14. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

i just have my best friend to talk to

15. aki

aki Well-Known Member

It's not good to keep something like this silent...he obviously can't cope anymore, he needs some help. It's incredibly difficult to keep it all inside and try and cope alone.

16. Chernarus

what state are you in shoe

17. aki

aki Well-Known Member

That's good :hug: Do they know about your Dad and how you feel?

18. aki

aki Well-Known Member

It's not like that everywhere. I'm really sorry that happened to you though.

19. shoekstra1419

shoekstra1419 Member

yeah she has a similar problem

20. aki

aki Well-Known Member

How would you feel about the two of you trying to get help somehow? are you a girl or a boy btw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.