Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

i feel really bad all i want to do is cut i know it is wrong coz i have a little boy but i just feel reall low i really dont know what to do any more please help

2. Hey I know, I cut..
    I know how bad the urges can be hun..
    Try.. :hug:
    If you need to talk my MSN or AIM addy is on my profile.
    I hope you will be ok.

Take care.
    Keep smiling.
    Lou
    x

3. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I have a little girl i know how stressful it can be. i will ask one question.. would you ever cut infront of him??? there is a reason behind this

xxx

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello DirtyDancing,
    Do you have a close friend or family that you can leave your son with for a little while? You really need to focus on yourself for now. I would recommend getting a therapist. They are very good about pulling those negative thoughts out and discussing them.(maybe even getting rid of them) I really don't know if you need meds, only your doctor can determin that. If they want to admit you in the hospital to evaluate you , don't be afraid to go. It isn't that bad. I always stayed to myself. Some of the clients do some crazy shit. I have seen a few who come walking out of there rooms naked!!
    The hospital is the only way I know of to get evaluated. Some doctors say they can evaluate you in there office, but i don't see how when they only see you for an hour a week. I hope you get the help you need and we are also here to help support you. If you think you need one on one to talk it thru then PM one of us!!!We will be more than happy to talk to you!!Take Care!!!~Joseph~

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello,

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Please don't cut yourself hun...Those urges can be beaten..I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

6. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

my mum has had the babe for the day but i wish she would take him full time i feel that i cant cope but my mum says that i had him i have to keep him i love him dont get me wrong there but he reminds me of what happened to me i have been fine all day but now he is back i just wanna cut no i would never cut infront of my boy im on prozac at the moment but i feel like it aint helpping me i cant get to my doctors coz i cant leave my house i get shaky when i try and leave my house i aint left my house in 2 weeks

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you set down and talked to your mom about what is going on with you? Once you tell her about your cutting and suicidal thoughts she shouldn't have any second thoughts about taking the baby. You need to seek help. The best way is write down everything including your plans for suicide!! Then go to the emergency room and tell them you need help because you are cutting yourself and you have a plan for suicide then let them read what you wrote. If they ask you do you feel like harming yourself right now tell them yes!!!
    Don't be afraid of being admitted there isn't anything to fear. Bring a book because it is rather boring. I hope you take my advice and go to the hospital as soon as possible, and remember to take your note with you, that is very important!!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You need to get help dirtydancing so that you can be a good mother to your child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.