Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by smackh2o, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

ive started having suicidal feelings again. afer ages of getting better, tonight i just want to puke. i ve not felt so bad in years. i want to go to sleep.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Any idea what might have triggered it?
    Maybe some sleep might be a good idea, hopefully in the morning your mood will have lifted :hug:
  3. susiq

susiq Member

Please know that you are not alone. Hang in there. Take care.
  4. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Please PM if you need to chat

5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

I don't know what's triggering it. I jacked in my meds a month ago, and I stopped seeing my therapist. I know it seems those actions would cause it but I don't think they have.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

stopping your meds may not be the best thing for you at the moment, wether its the reason or not it may have a small part of it so my advice would be to go back to them and see how things go.
    sounds like the meds are leaving your system which you have been reliant on for sometime and have helped you more than you realise.
    i did the same thing and felt like crap myself.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi h2osmack,

Why did you stop taking your medication and seeing your therapist? If you stopped taking the medication abruptly that could be the cause of the way you are feeling now.

Thinking of you, Lynn
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello H2o,
    I agree with the others that you shouldn't have stopped your meds so adruptly. It probably has alot to do with how you feel. I'll give you an example. I ran out of my Lamitcal like a week early it was for mood swings. Man I was all over the charts. I was snapping at everyone I came into contact with, including my sister who I live with. Once I got my refill and got back on my med I straightened right out. So you see it can really be what is causing you to feel this way. That was one of the first things they told me do not just stop taking them. See your shrink and get yourself stable again. I give you Kudo's for acheiving so much in so short a time. It is always good to see someone make it out of the despair depression sucks people into. Good Luck and I hope your new life brings you much happiness!!~Joseph~
  9. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Cheers for the replies guys.
    I stopped my meds because I believed they were making me ill in the mornings. I should go back on them but I hate them. I feel like they own my life. That i'm not me when i'm taking them.
    I missed a therapist appointment and was feeling self destructive so didn't rearrange. Now i'm way to scared to get another and I think it's too late anyway. she believes i'm doing ok now anyway. I've somehow sabotaged myself again and now i'm back to square one of no one knowing any different lol. Idiot :unsure:
  10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

put aside your feelings of pride and stuff and rearrange your appt, theres no shame in asking for help when you need it.
    maybe try taking your meds at night?
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You really need to see your shrink because he is the one who prescribes your meds. Seeing your therapist is also good because she/he can help you stay stable. Don't be afraid just because you missed an appointment just apologize and move on. Take care!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.