Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jpfendler, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpfendler

jpfendler Member

I am in a very bad place right now, I'm having to deal with some very hard things right now, and it hurts so bad that I don't know if I can make it through it this time. I feel like my insides are going to explode. My heart is racing I'm shaking and everything inside me is telling me to take the pills and be done with it. I need someone to take me and hold me tight and not let go. this pain I feel is going to win, and I'm loosing the battle. I don't know what to do. Please help me someone please.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like you are having a major panic attack! Anxiety sucks, especially when you can't get your doctor to give you meds to fight it. If you are feeling that close to crisis you should go to the emergency room and let them know you are in crisis and are ready to harm yourself.
    If it is not anxiety then it could be you have bottomed out with your depression and your mind is fighting it. Your mind and body are very good to let you know something isn't right. Don't wait around and see if you feel better. Go to the hospital now before you do something rash.:arms:here is a big bear hug, sorry that is the best I can do!!! Take Care and go for help!!~Joseph~

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi jp, you described what seems to be a panic attack and there is very little to do if not try to control your breating and distract yourself. If it is your first time having it it can be very frightning as we think we will die right there and then. Call your doctor without delay or as said, go to the ER and tell them what you are going through. They will be able to relief you from this crisis. Do not seek help taking pills of any kind as it can worsen or mask the symptom and the ER will then have a hard time helping you correctly. For your own good, ask someone to take you down, these attacks are a real life breakers.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing please. granny

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi jpfendler,

You sound as if you are experiencing a severe panic/anxiety attack. Do you have any anti-anxiety medications to take? If not, get a paper bag and breath into it, that should ease the panic attack. If all else fails, call your doctor..who will probably prescribe some sedatives.

I hope you begin to feel better soon..I'm here if you need to talk.

Lynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.