Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this site by accident searching for help and relief and I just dont know if this will help or not but I just dont know why I cant snap out of this downward spiral and its worrying me I have now thought about harming myself and am finding myself doing research about it dont know what to do I have a lot of great things going on in my life but I cant seem to enjoy it I am scared where I am headed cause I even put a plan in place I just cant cope with stress right now I have been sick for a month lost my job all alone everyday during the day so I hide in my room and play on my computer I isolate myself as much as I can during the day I am just so down and dont know what to do my boyfriend wants me to see a shrink to go on medicine but i dont know if I am ready to make that leap yet is that normal I want to get better but dont have the energy to make that call:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
hi headhunter
welcome to the forum. I found this site searching for ways to die actually.
Do you have a therapist, someone who can help you make sense of things? And what makes you want to harm yourself?
If you feel like you're in immediate danger, you should go to the hospital, where they can help you.
If not, stay and tell us what's going on. And hopefully let someone close to you know what's going on as well if you haven't already.
:hug:

I do have a counselor I see and I am a past abuse victim and the memories are flooding back to me and I cant handle it I just want to go to sleep for a long time and wake up hoping everything will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00