help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

please help her someone please

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mary,

What's going on? :hug:

3. total eclipse

im frighted so much pain can't breath just want someone to take care of my girl for me don't hurt her make her see im sorry for screwing up. Please someone help her get well i can't i can't sorry just not strong enough don't know what ot do she is better in someone elses hands i know that now just can't breath oh god what will become doesn't matter i just need to know she will be okay. sorry so sorry for reaching out this way im in so much pain can't breath im going now i will be okay

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Mary you are forgetting so much of the good
    1 your daughter is alive!
    2 She IS getting treatment..the treatment you wanted so badly she is getting.. why not take some joy in this...this is happy news!
    3 you have your doctor tomorrow so help is on the way... maybe they can give you something for the anxiety you are feeling as you should not be on the edge like this everyday! I know it is tough but somehow you lose site of all the good and just focus on the bad. I know you know there is good I have read your replies about how are happy your daughter is alive, how much you live your therapist how happy you were that she got help. Maybe go reread them as it may help you gain perspective.
    YOu have many friends here but your professionals may need to help you more-maybe check in with you a couple of times a week and maybe an anti-anxiety med as if you are having trouble breathing that is not good. Be sure to tell them about your painmeds as that can affect your moods and any meds that you are taking/going to take?
    I know it is tough and you are going through a lot but there are GREAT things that have happened so why not celebrate those the victories vs. just focusing on negative aspect and things like she may harm herself in hospital which is not real likely provided they know she has atttempted several times now.
    WE are here for you. When does she get out of detox and what is the plan after that?
    And be sure to let us know about your appointment tomorrow!
    Love ya B

5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

sending u a :hug: mary

6. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Maybe you should send your daughter to the psych ward, seems like both of you need a break from each other for a little while. They will take care of her there, and you can take a break and rest from this pain she is putting you through.(I read in one of your earlier post u didnt want her to go to a psych ward.)

7. total eclipse

i am happy for my daughter she is in detox but can leave anytime she wants i pray she stays as they can help her dr appt is cancelled im happy can't talk anyways just tired thats all no sleep I hope god helps her now she needs help. Im okay really calm now going to sleep thanks i am happy

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Glad you've calmed down and i'm pleased to hear that you're daughter is getting the help she needs. Good luck getting through this tough time to you and your daughter :hug:

9. total eclipse

very tough times daughter took off from detox just came home now totalled ffffff i hate this i just want to fffff kill myself i hate seeing what she has become and now she just isn't even trying she just say fffff everyone else and does what she wants and who cares what fff pain she puts on others. so drained so goddam drained no way out lord only one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.