Help!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by cownes, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i need to cut sooo bad but i no if i do i wont stop easily, please help!! :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Get an ice cube and use it on your skin that cold feeling sometimes works
    use an elastic band snap it on your wrist instead
    if it is blood you want to see use red marker and draw it on your arm
    or just get a bath listen to music have a tea talk to someone like you are doing here distract your mind until the urge is gone.. take care please don't do this

3. Nicole_O91

Nicole_O91 Active Member

This is probably going to be taken a lot bitchier than I intend it to, but earlier this evening you asked if I'd ever thought about getting help for my self-harming. You might want to do the same, only if you feel ready.
    In the mean time, I recommend marking your skin with red pen, like suggested. It sometimes works for me. If you're alone, go to somewhere with people, go for a walk or to a friends house, you're less likely to cut with company around you.
    Write out how you're feeling, then rip it up into tiny pieces or burn it, it might help you deal with your feelings. Good luck <3 :)

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

ive tried it all nothing is working, nicole the only reason i suggested you get help is because i hate seeing the cuts, and thinking othres do it too, so have to ask them to get help, its easier to help others than urself, well tht is what i find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.