Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Pad, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

i wish i knew what to do. im a failure. so close to starting this shit again
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey there,

Sorry you are feeling so low atm. Why do you think you are a failure? Can you talk about what is making you want to start this again?
  3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

:hug: Pad.
    How come you're feeling like a failure? Did something happen?
  4. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

im just a failure in life. everything i do is wrong or i fail. I try to help someone and i make things worse, i try to get a new job and i fail. i try to go out and meet people but im too scared to even do that. im so scared im shaking and i dont know what to do. what makes things worse is people will notice i did it again, people i promised i had stopped. wish there was just something to make this go away
  5. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Pad,

I'm sorry you're feeling this low. I'm sure you are not a failure, we all have our ups and downs. What usually distracts you when you're feeling like this? :hug:
  7. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

i dont usually do anything, i just wait for it to pass or go to bed. I just cant ignore it anymore. I feel so depressed 90% of the time, i would see my doctor again but i stopped therapy without any explaination so i dont think he will care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.