Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

I'm having problems coping with everything at the minute and have pushed away everyone else who can help me. i don't want to force myself on them again but i need friends to help me get over this.

what do I do? i feel like I'm going to hurt myself but i don't really want to.

i don't know what to do...

:depressed

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here. Much will unfold for you as you do so. You may want to read our posts as well. I find that when I can identify with another I don't feel so alone.

3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im in exactly the same position.

this is probably not as good as talking to friends face to face or whatever but you can always chat on here, PM me etc.

4. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

try letting it out by typing it up, how you feel and how you got to be feeling so crappy. scream it out on paper, and people here should be able to give you advice or even listen to what you say..might be helpful

5. cookiemonster

thanks, seriously.

i don't know how long i'll be here but i'm trying to find ways of putting it all down on computer screen as it were.

but thanks again

6. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hope you're getting through it ok.

Maybe if you posted on here some of what's happening it might help?

Tam

7. cookiemonster

i have tried to put down some of whats bothering me in a post and have actually managed to press the send button. woohoo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.