Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

My gp police and paramedics are here in my house wanting to section me. I've locked myself in my room and too scared to come out. I don't know what to do . I'm so scared
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you should go with them willingly, otherwise they can do it forcefully, I believe :unsure:

Please go with them and get the help you need :hug: I know you must be scared, but it will be worth it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey just go let them assess you at hospital okay get the help they want to give you be cooperative okay so they dont' harm you
  4. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Open the door mate!

its the best thing you can do. It will be a sign of acceptance, and a start to getting a better grasp on the good things in life.

Dont fight it, but just work with those trying to help.
  5. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

Hi man where abouts in the UK are you?
    I went into a mental health wing volunteerly, its not as bad as it sounds, they cant keep you there, plenty of tea and nice girls. And they just have a good old talk, do some questionairs, and get down to the roots. Its all good stuff.
    Have you been hulicinating?
  6. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

So. Nothing happened. Gp made a few phone calls then her and the paramedic left. Despite me having a stomach full of paracetamol and sleeping tablets. Left the policeman to deal with me. Even he was appalled at the way I was treated by the docs. Ended up passing out and being taken to hospital anyway. Then was discharged in the middle of the night. With a needle still in my arm. What's the best way of taking those things out? Anyway, took more tablets when I got home and have taken more this morning. Gonna take the rest of my sleeping tablets and hope it's enough. This will be my sixth overdose in a week. I'm obviously not worth helping
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

you are worth helping :(
    i'm sorry they arent doing anything for you, we are here for you tho dont take the tablets we can help you get through this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.