Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Little_me, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I'm in a total breakdown, I haven't been this suicidal in years....
    Please distract me, please!!! :cry:

2. paintinggrey

paintinggrey Member

try and be strong my friend!! Have you tried maybe going to the gym or something? It helps me a lot when i am at a breaking point!I am here all day,while i am working!!

3. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

try and do things to keep yourself occupied, i have my msn displayed below if you would like to add me. i hope things get better for you. *hugs* stay strong im always here to talk to xox

4. Little_me

I can't log onto msn, because I'm skipping classes and my classmates are online ;_;

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What's going on hun? :hug:

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Keep posting here. Tell us what is happening and get it out of your system.

:hug:

7. Little_me

I'm alive for the moment

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Keep talking, how do you feel right now, body, soul? Write anything that's kept inside.

9. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

Just something to take your mind off it for a moment:

"I came across some wings today. I dont know what kind of bird they must have belonged to but I sewed them to my back anyway.

You said I made a beautiful angel. I asked how a rotting corpse could be anything other then dead ? You smiled and replied so calmly: "Why its the unobtainable goals we seek to overcome that make us truly alive."

And so when you are dead and gone, I'll soar and each downward stroke will bring me closer to you in paradise because my goal was always to be with you forever."

<3 keep talking, keep busy.

10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sending you some hugs honey. I hope today has been a better day for you.

:console: xx

11. nelly

nelly Banned Member

I was once like you are now, but I chatted my way out of it with anyone that would listen to me. I still have the need to talk about things sometimes you might be there for me next time and we can chat together. STAY STRONG MY FRIEND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.