Help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xlostx, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xlostx

xlostx Member

Ugh I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I can't hold on any longer. I just want to die.. I don't even know why I'm so depressed, but I feel like if I'm gone everything will be better. I need help, but I don't know how to get it without my family knowing. I hate feeling like this. I've already cut, but it's not that bad.. I just need someone to talk to:cry:

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't go :sad:. I don't know what has kept you from going to the next step but keep the hope alive, even if it's only an ounce of hope. Keep it going. If you think you're gonna go deeper call a crisis line or something and have a chat with someone about it.

If you remember what makes you feel so bad speak up, don't worry(ugh being hypocritical :dry:) we don't judge!

Keep Safe! :sad:

3. xlostx

xlostx Member

I'm scared I'm going to do it, but I hate calling those crisis hotlines.. they scare me.. & I don't know what's holding me back from doing it. I'm just a coward:(

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say your a coward, more or less the complete opposite. One who can fight back to these thoughts of self harm etc would be what I call a fighter :cool:. I've never actually rung those crisis hotlines myself, I've never admitted in my life that I'm depressed let alone other things. Do you have something to occupy yourself with(Other than self harm)? I don't know what country you come from but maybe just going to sleep could work? It sounds stupid but maybe it can help pass the time? Or maybe just go out to the shops or something? If I don't come back on later I hope you can make it safely therough the night/day(I'm pretty much jumping on and off of this site because I'm worried the family will catch me on it...:unsure:).

Stay safe and keep posting! :)

5. xlostx

xlostx Member

thanks hun.. I'm in America, it's night time here so I should be sleeping but earlier I had the same urges and I went to sleep instead of acting on them, but now everyone is asleep and I'm awake and alone.. it sucks. thanks for replying and night hun

6. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

7. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm always here to talk if you need someone to talk to.

8. xlostx

xlostx Member

thanks guys.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: If you'd like to talk hun, keep posting here, or just pm me or any forum buddy.

Do you know why you're feeling so down?

10. If you need someone to help you without your parents getting involved, there are many ways to get this accomplished. First off, if you find yourself in a crisis situation (one where you feel that you will commit suicide), call a suicide hotline. These people are professionals and can help talk you through the worst times. I suggest 1800-SUICIDE (784-2433). Also, when you start feeling these destructive urges, there are people on this forum who are very willing to speak with you, myself being one of them. Remember the small things, every little thing that makes you want to live. And don't concentrate on the negative, because it will eat you alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.