Help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m NOT RGHT AT MOMENT NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE I CANT HANDLE THESE THGHTS

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi spidy, what's going on? What's going through your mind?

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Hope you're okay. Please talk to us, what's going on? What are you thinking?

4. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

What's wrong?

5. waterlily

waterlily Active Member

Spidy, I feel the same way right now...omg,,,oh spidy,, I hope this passes. What are you thinking what is going on?

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

We are all here for you hun.

Talk to us if you can. Hope these feelings pass :hug: xx

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I cant handle what im going thrgh i cant handle living arrangements as shee on fcking power trip thnk best thng i can do for all is check out i cant handle my life anymore im drowning in pain emotions tht i cant seem to explain i really dont know whts wrong with me like theres a big brick wall between my brain and real life im so fcked up i will decide to nght if i will give another attempt a go i really am not well

8. WildCherry

It won't be better for anyone if you check out. I know you're going through a lot right now, but people care about you. I hope you can find the strength to keep holding on.

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I am at breaking point had a gutful of her power trips and i cant handle the way im feeling rght now cant keep this up everyday

10. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

hold on try stay strong...take each day one day at a time... and pm me when ever you need a chat xxx :hug:

11. WildCherry

Please try to hold on! Here if you want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.