1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoGood, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

never mind.

please delete.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You okay? :hug:

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

no :cry:

4. WildCherry

What's wrong? :hug: Here if you need anything.

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Why is everything always so hard? I cant contribute to anything, when you look up the word 'useless' in the dictionary, my photo should be printed right beside it.

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Im overwhelmed but not by what has happened but by the lack of being able to do anything. I am powerless in this situation. All i can do is wait, and the waiting is driving me insane, a person i really care about is hurting and theres nothing I can do. He is blocking everyone out. Im scared! I feel so out of control.

7. WildCherry

I know the feeling. :hug: You're not useless though. You're doing the best you can. But I know the awful feeling of not being able to help when you really want to, and I'm so sorry you're having to go through that.

8. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

thank you Alison. I feel so stupid. Im crying really hard right now. I wish I could turn back time for him and make everything be ok. We also have limited communication cause of the situation he is in. I just wanna talk to him but he is blocking everyone out. Im scared that he might hurt himself. I actually feel physical pain thinking about him. All I want in the whole world right now is for him to be ok.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hey kate :hug:

You are not useless! You are doing all you can for him. What happened to him hun? :hug:

10. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

someone close to him died

11. Petal

I'm sorry :hug: All you can do is be there for him when he needs you!

12. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

i dont know if he can make it outta his head Lynn. Im just so sick with worry. I really am. My heart hurts, my head hurts, my body hurts - thinking about him hurting. Im sooooo worried that he wouldnt be ok.

13. Petal

:hug: Have you tried talking to him on the phone? (Assuming that you know him from the internet).

14. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

he is blocking everyone out. I have to be patient and wait for him to reach out i suppose. Ill be hear for him whenever he needs me, i think he knows that. I just hate to see him like this.

15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I hope the situation improves. :hugtackles:

16. Petal

:hug: I understand, know we're here for you too.

17. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

thanks, i really dont care about me right now. Just him! He is amazing. I wish he could see it for himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.