help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NoGood, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

never mind.

please delete.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You okay? :hug:

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

no :cry:

4. WildCherry

What's wrong? :hug: Here if you need anything.

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Why is everything always so hard? I cant contribute to anything, when you look up the word 'useless' in the dictionary, my photo should be printed right beside it.

6. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Im overwhelmed but not by what has happened but by the lack of being able to do anything. I am powerless in this situation. All i can do is wait, and the waiting is driving me insane, a person i really care about is hurting and theres nothing I can do. He is blocking everyone out. Im scared! I feel so out of control.

7. WildCherry

I know the feeling. :hug: You're not useless though. You're doing the best you can. But I know the awful feeling of not being able to help when you really want to, and I'm so sorry you're having to go through that.

8. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

thank you Alison. I feel so stupid. Im crying really hard right now. I wish I could turn back time for him and make everything be ok. We also have limited communication cause of the situation he is in. I just wanna talk to him but he is blocking everyone out. Im scared that he might hurt himself. I actually feel physical pain thinking about him. All I want in the whole world right now is for him to be ok.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey kate :hug:

You are not useless! You are doing all you can for him. What happened to him hun? :hug:

10. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

someone close to him died

11. Petal

I'm sorry :hug: All you can do is be there for him when he needs you!

12. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

i dont know if he can make it outta his head Lynn. Im just so sick with worry. I really am. My heart hurts, my head hurts, my body hurts - thinking about him hurting. Im sooooo worried that he wouldnt be ok.

13. Petal

:hug: Have you tried talking to him on the phone? (Assuming that you know him from the internet).

14. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

he is blocking everyone out. I have to be patient and wait for him to reach out i suppose. Ill be hear for him whenever he needs me, i think he knows that. I just hate to see him like this.

15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I hope the situation improves. :hugtackles:

16. Petal

:hug: I understand, know we're here for you too.

17. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

thanks, i really dont care about me right now. Just him! He is amazing. I wish he could see it for himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.