Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by firespear, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firespear

firespear Member

I am currently unemployed and my sister is living with me. Sometimes I get in angry sort of mood and i dont know why. My sister is tired of arguing with me over nothing. So am I but i cant stop for some reason. Recently, I have stopped looking for work. I dont want to end up like people i know, being a charity case but i blew at my last attempt at a job. I actually got fired twice in a year .Since my sister cant stand being at home anymore, i spend my weeks alone. I am angry even if she if not there so shes not the problem. Sometimes I think of killing myself when i think of all the suffering i cause people. Help!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
  2. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

Don't stop looking for a job....I did and it becomes worse.......don't give up!:IrishDoll:
    It's hard starting over when you forgot how to do it.............

3. firespear

firespear Member

4. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

You're welcome.I feel like a failure for not having a job and I am sort of angry with people who do have a life and a job.........What are your arguments about?Is this the reason you fight?

5. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

I don't work now because I was so stupid and agreed to stay home and help my folks out......wasn't a good ideea at ALL.I ended up begging for money every time I need something.I am currently looking for a job but it's hard,especially since they try to convince me every day that I don't need one.........duh

6. firespear

firespear Member

Well we just dont get along. She worries about rent and she tells me so. I owe her a lot. She says i dont help with the upkeep even when i do. Now she wont talk to me except hello and goodbye.Thats after I started screaming at her. When I go out people dont want to talk to me no more. Its like i have plague.

7. firespear

firespear Member

Well we just dont get along. She worries about rent and she tells me so. I owe her a lot. She says i dont help with the upkeep even when i do. Now she wont talk to me except hello and goodbye.Thats after I started screaming at her. When I go out people dont want to talk to me no more. Its like i have plague.

8. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

I know how it feels like....Sometimes people around you don't see the good things you do,they just pay attention to the bad ones.
    You don't have the plague,you're just going through bad times.I myself wonder when mine are going to end.I know it's up to ME I just wish they would back off for a while so I can regain some energy.....

9. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

Maybe you can tell her "Look,have a bit of patience with me,I am going through rough times and it's hard for me ,I don't need these fights."But sometimes we are the ones who start it because inside we feel angry with ourselves and don't like that people around us are doing well when we don't.

10. firespear

firespear Member

Thanks Bianca.Ill see what i can do. Good luck with finding a job.

11. Blanca

Blanca Well-Known Member

Thanks,I need it. :blub: Good luck to you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.