Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by stuckinchicago6, Feb 23, 2010.

1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I don't think I can handle anymore.........
  2. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

i am in an emotionally abusive situation. unless i can pass the math competency exam and finally get my degree, i will be stuck in this situation. :plat: wishing this was my angel. i fear that i will never know math. i fear that i will be stuck with my mother forever. she ruins everything. i am so disappointed tonight. i had nobody to talk to, not a friend in the world, so i called my dad after months of not talking to him. as much as my mom has done, he has never been there for me and like an idiot, i called him to vent about my mother.... he is no help, so why did i bother???? i am rewarding him by talking to him and he doesn't even have to be a parent.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can go in and get some extra tutoring before the exam with the professor or with another student get that extra help to push you into understanding it a bit better. God i hate math too number ah
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: take a deep breath...and what violet suggests could be a great idea to help you with math and to get away from the abusive situation, at least for a while...

I'm sure you will pass it :)