Help!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Stuharris, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuharris

Stuharris Active Member

Why does life have to be so cruel! Everytime in my life i seem to get settled, something seems to come along or i do something to ruin it! Can;t stand it anymore!:sad::sad:

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Hi Stu, why dont you tell us whats happened to make you feel this way. :hug:

3. Stuharris

Stuharris Active Member

I have been seeing mt partner for eight years! After a couple of hopeless relationships, i felt i had met the woman of my dreams! I have tried my hardest, but today she told me she has never loved me, just used me! am broken hearted, think it would be best for me just to end it all!

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

awh hun.. im sure the right person is out there. and some mean, selfish woman (even though i am one myself... ) Has treated you in this way, you need to stand with your head held high and show her that you've moved on and ready to live life as a single man, no matter how much it hurst cos deep down inside you'll still love her.. :hug: hold on tight and be strong x

5. Stuharris

Stuharris Active Member

thank you for the advice although i don't know if i can stand the pain!

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I know it hurts bad, and ive been hurt like that, you just gotta get through it one day at a time. its easier if you just think about the next day rather than the next month.. In time, things will get easier and you'll find someone who will care for you and love you :hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you are in so much pain....
    my relationship of 13 years broke up 3 years ago (my doing as I couldn't put up with his treatment of me anymore) and I thought I'd never get over it...I still love him to this day but don't want him back.....I have always suffered with severe depression and thought I would never be able to survive but i did......
    It is hard but it does get better with time.....you don't need someone like that in your life and I hope you will find someone down the track that is decent and honest with you...
    you don't deserve what happened to you but you can try to use it to make you stronger...
    I hope you find strength...

8. Stuharris

Stuharris Active Member

I do hope so, haven't stopped crying all evening and it just feels like my heart been ripped out!

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm so sorry for the pain you're in! Here if you want to talk.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi stu, I'm sorry you've been hurt :( Not everyone is like that, unfortunately you found the bad apple. Here if you need to talk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.