help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by D's, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D's

D's Member

i feel like ending it, no one loves me. :( my family abandoned me, i have a drug problem, i have court tomorrow and im gonna get lockd up regardless because i have dirty pee . it is for a public endangerment / intox.
    i'm in rehab now but ive been using since the first day i got here, i feel like ending it , getting rid of all this guilt, and sadness. i have the drugs and the rigs. i dont want to, but i know it will be so peacefully. plus when people find me they will just blame it on the drugs and ill be able to rest easily.
    drew

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Drew I am glad you posted...please don't throw in the towel just yet...you are like a lot of members here...in pain and life is biting at your ass...but we are here for you.

Are you certain to do time? I know abit about the system...how much time do you think they will give you? It is hard I know but you can make it...do you want to get of drugs?

Please write back I am here just waiting to hear back from ya...
    Bambi

3. D's

D's Member

thanks, im over with, i keep takin pill after pill, this is it. \im in my happy place :) thank u for your concern bambi <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.