Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aarontastic

Aarontastic New Member

im going prety crazy now like literally and im quite scared =( can someone plz talk a little on here? im so unwell right now. i have a mess of a life and now my bf is dumping me and i feel like things couldnt be any worse =/

2. Justsolost

Justsolost Well-Known Member

Relationship troubles always suck, but they do tend to pass fairly quickly. Keep posting and we can help you.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you talk to us? How are you doing now?

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

tell us how you're feeling now.....
    some of us have been through breakups and we know that you will be hurting....

5. June

June Well-Known Member

Just talk to us. I'm going through some problems regarding a "relationship" right now as well and I know how much that hurts.

6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling like. I don't know anything about relationships though, so there's no advice I can give on that part.

7. redemption

redemption Active Member

I feel your pain, just got put on a dose of cipralex due to simillar problems, problem is they take away physical and good emotions aswell, but I might have to take that for awhile since the bad emotions are really bad right now, you could talk to someone and ask about that med, it feels like it takes away the worst edge of the sadness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.