help?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by portsalon, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portsalon

portsalon Member

hey guyss , i just sorta need help jut a different perspective or a bit of advise because currently im not getting any, please dont be angry or nothing i just want advise before i do anything drastic. Well i'm 15 and suffering from depression, im feeling really low atm and im finding it difficult to stop thinking suicidal, ive tried to commit it 3 times in the last 2 months, my school closet friends and family know but it just seemed to have gotten worse, my councillor/ teacher i wrote how i was like suicidal etc was soo worried and called my doctor but my doctor knew this already. I find atm that ive had no advise but just questions all the time and all i wantis my life back, i am part of venturers an outdoor sports group my familys great, ijust dont know why amlike this, i just find im wasting peoples time like im just suspended there, and now i am startin to turn to alcohol to get away from it, i think this may be my last resort , please help?x

2. portsalon

portsalon Member

im just finding it difficult. Im not gonna do it but i just need advise if anyone has it too stop thinkin in this frame of mind please so i can sleep

3. violetm

violetm Guest

i think yu need to get some councilling some therapy as to why you are having these thoughts I think your gp may be afraid to put you on antidepressants because of the side effects to someone so young. I psychiatrist should be seen When you get these thoughts the best thing to do is talk to your parents a teacher or call crisis line or doctor It could be hormonal but that is up to your psychiatrist to decide it could by your thyroid that should be tested by your doctor. you are young so it is good you are reaching out for help. Listen to music help quiet music relaxing music Exercise is a must a must as it decreases depression the most. take care okay keep talking here and get professional help

4. portsalon

portsalon Member

Hey thanks its nice to know someones here do crisis lines keep everything private :(? Lol my couscellor recommended it like shes my teacher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.