Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ishotjr, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ishotjr

ishotjr Member

Well the reason I am here is Recently my very good friend hung himself, He was the only person in the world that really connected and understood me and I could always talk to him about my problems. Well he is gone and keeping these problems to myself has really made me realise how unhappy I am and how lonely my life really is. Recently I have been considering a suicide. I have never had these feeling before but as i say in the past few months they have been on my mind more and more. Anyone got advice or anything like that? I just feel like I have noone left in the world....
  2. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forums, I think your post is probabaly going to be edited soon by the mods because they have rules etc. I have been thinking alot about it and how your friend did it but now that youve said how you feel, I wouldent want to make people I know feel like that. So I wish you good luck and thank you :) :)
  3. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i hope that you stick around here. you'll meet a lot of great people that care about you, and are here to listen and offer support and advice. a lot of us have been through similar things to what you mentioned, and a lot of us have or have had thoughts like you have.

i know i am and have been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts for years, and im only 19. its a hard battle. my friend, made an attempt on her life almost a year ago, so i can only imagine the pain you must be feeling :console:

like i said, keep posting here. let us help you. take care, friend :hug:
  4. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Was he your only friend? How did you deal with his death all this time?
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can get so help for you to deal with your loss. Grief councilling a therapist to talk to about your thoughts I am glad you reached out here but you need to talk to your doctor about getting help outside as well for you okay
    keep reaching out here as lots of good people here. Your not alone anymore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.