help ?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, im only 16.
Lets say my names .. Bob.

I've been having major relationship problems, and alot of friends are being huge.. $%@!'s. Things just keep getting WORSE, and i don't know what to do.
I'm starting to get overwhelemed.

I wish i could just kill myself, in a way.. that it wouldn't hurt.
I want to see everyones reactions, my friends, family, girlfriend, all there reactions after everything.

So they could see how bad they can actually treat me sometimes.. ESPECIALLY the girl.

I don't know what to do anymore .. :(

cloud9

Hey Bob,

Relationship problems at any age can be a real drag. I hope they get better for you. I'm not sure what you're friends are doing to really make you upset, but at your age in high school kids can be asses. Try to mix with a crowd that isn't so mean.

Stay strong though. While it may seem hopeless now, things will get better. You never know what tomorrow may bring right?

Forgotten_Man

Bob, relationship problems are always a drag when you are first discovering relationships. I am 24, and I am having the same problems.

You are at a good age. You are at the point where you are about to go out on your own. Where you are about to be your own person. Things change so rapidly when you are 16. Just try to tough it out.

You do not have to kill yourself to get a reaction out of these people. You just have to disappear from their lives. I did something like that for one full year. The reaction was priceless and worth it... and fixed a lot of things. Just tough it out. 2 more years and you will be able to free yourself of them.

ballinluig

Hi 'Bob' life really sucks at times, it worse i think when you younger (well younger than 43 anyway). everything is so hard to do and seems such a big hill to climb.

The thing to do is break things down into wee things. 1st r u on ur own right at the minute. Yes u said the break up from a girl, but r u totally alone?

Can u talk to anyone, cud u fone sum 1 like the samaritons? there really good, u get sound advice from them and no shit.tell them how negative ur feeling. be honest!!!

if u feel so fucked up then fone nhs24 and tell them u feel suicidal.

uv have to live for today and today only when ur minds in a mess. and if thats too much then break it down for the next hour and so on.

Really hope u get some help. Do take care Donna x

Pow

They say things get worse before they get better. Theres always days that seem everyones against us but mainly thats not the case.
Try telling your family or friends what you feel, plus you can always make new circle of friends if the ones you currently have are being annoying.
Just take time to think things through and maybe take time of away from them.
Whatever you do just hang on, things are bound to change. Atleast your not lonely.
Good luck :hug:

lonercarrot

It sounds like you don't really want to kill yourself, you just want others to notice that the way they are treating you is hurting you. There are many better ways to show people how you feel.. like talking to them

I want the "dissapear" reaction.
But what if i dissapear and they don't seem to care ? That means they werent worth it right ?

lonercarrot

leave your friends and family without warning and without letting them know where you are. just leave as if you vanished. stay at a motel or something. come back 2 days later and you'll see how scared they were and how much they care for you.
seriously. if you did that you'd be amazed at their reaction.
you'll probably get in shit afterwards though. i'm not really telling you to do this, i'm just saying, from experience, that if you were to do it, that would be the reaction you'd get.

..Now multiply their reaction to that by a billion and that's what they'd be like if you killed yourself.

Yeah , i guess that's true..
Killing myself, id love to see the reaction. But its not logical.

I;m gonna have to figure out SOMETHING to do, :(

perry_mason

I want to see everyones reactions, my friends, family, girlfriend, all there reactions after everything.
I want the "dissapear" reaction.
But what if i dissapear and they don't seem to care ? That means they werent worth it right ?
i feelt the same way too.
how about trying to talka2 them and tell them what ytou are feeling.
if they dismis s you and dont want to be near you afyter that, yeah that will suck but at least you havent killed yourself over it or whatever and can try to move on

@lonercarrot - i kind of like that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00